Some things you've been missing.
- Older son didn't come home from school on Friday. He forgot his phone and never showed up. I had no way of reaching him. I was freaking out when we sauntered in an hour later. There was a lot of yelling and crying.
- Older son was home sick on Monday. In the middle of his cello practice he paused and yelled, "MOOOOOMMM, what's hydrocephalus?" I cannot explain why he asked or what he did with the information.
- We have started hosting a Glee potluck every Sunday night. A group of friends come over for a potluck dinner then we watch Glee and then play a little Rock Band.
- We have Beatles Rockband. And it's awesome.
- Younger son doesn't think the Beatles are all that great and really wants a Weezer Rockband. This past Sunday he wrote a letter to MTV Games and EA, the makers of Rockband, to ask if they would make a Weezer Rockband.
- We have continued on the cleaning and organizing streak. There is still much to do.
- Wes and I have a lot of silly exchanges on Twitter.
Okay, I think you're kind of caught up. Except for missing lots of tweets saying that I'm tired, need coffee, have a headache, should be working, etc.
The Featherweight Cardigan is moving along. I separated the arms last night and knit an inch on the body. I'm watching the yarn carefully. I think this might end up being another short-sleeved sweater.