Yesterday was a day-long spin-in at Weaving Works. I spent the day working on some merino/mohair blend that I attempted to spin in July. Something has changed radically in my spinning because this fiber gave me no trouble whatsoever this time around. I finished spinning it this morning and plied it too. I even knit a little swatch to see if I could use it for one of my many, many sock knitalongs. (I'm feeling tired and cranky right now. I'll post pictures and more info when I feel more chipper.)
I'm just finishing up the toe decreases on Amble. I should have one completed sock in just a few minutes.