- Cool Socks with Lucy Neatby. Lucy, as I've said before, is an excellent teacher and you should absolutely take classes from her whenever possible.
- Knitting celebrities are everywhere. Sat by Ann Budd in class and nearly blurted out at her, "You're Ann Budd!" Glad I didn't 'cause I think she already knows that.
- The marketplace opened for students only at 4:30. These knitters take their shopping very seriously. I may have bought some yarn.
- Great dinner with knitters at Pok Pok.
- Half-day spinning class with Judith MacKenzie-McCuin. Lots of gorgeous luxury fibers.
- Shopping, shopping, shopping. Famous knitting people at every turn.
- Yummy tapas dinner at Toro Bravo. Dropped a cup of chocolate sauce in my lap and down my legs. Shoes now smell chocolate-y delcious.
Tomorrow: Sock design with Anne Hanson. More shopping. More famous knitting people.