- Madrona cut out most of three days' knitting.
- I had to work last Sunday instead of spending the entire day knitting.
- This pattern lacks charts.
- I might not have enough yarn.
- I am bored shitless of knitting the same damn thing day in and day out.
- I have begun to resent my knitting and find other things to do with my time besides knit(!).
- My children have been home all this week for mid-winter break.
- Wes has back to work after being home for three months leaving me on my own with the above-mentioned nutso kids.
- I am a slower knitter than I thought.*
At this point I'll be lucky to finish the sleeves by the closing on Sunday. I do hope to spend all day Sunday knitting. Of course, that's what I thought last week.
*People often tell me that I'm a fast knitter because I finish a lot of projects. I always say that I'm really not that fast. Guess I was right.